Guide to Go Bingo.
Guidance and rules of the game.
- Go-bingo is played according to the same principles as traditional bingo, except that here you have to find the numbers yourself.
- You buy your game boards:
- On the radio stand at Wild West on September 4th between 1900 and 2200.
- Or at Radio Ringkøbing Reberbanen 51, during office hours.
- A playing sheet with six plates costs DKK 20, and you can buy all the ones you want.
- On the front there are 6 game boards.
- On the back there is an overview of the participating stores.
- There are one or two signs with numbers hanging in selected shops.
- Once you have found the numbers, cross them off on the game board.
- Also tick the shop on the back so you can keep track of how far you have come.
- Once you have visited all the shops, you can see if you have bingo.
- If you have all 15 numbers on one of the six game boards, you have won a gift card for selected stores, value DKK 200.
- The winnings must be picked up either where you bought the bingo card or at Radio Ringkøbing, Reberbanen 51.
- The prizes must be picked up no later than Friday the 18th of September 2020 at 1400.
- Remember to bring the whole bingo card with you to receive your prize winnings.
- The Go-Bingo game is administered by Radio Ringkøbings Lytterforening.
- The game has been reported to the Danish Gaming Authority.The permit can be seen where you buy your playing cards.
- The profit goes to run local radio in the Ringkøbing area.